Below are some of the answers that have been provided in the past to questions that get asked regularly:
Q: I can't find any information relating to how much you cost. What are your rates / How much do you cost?
A: This is largely open ended and will prompt me to ask a number of questions that will all factor into the total cost. Some of these will include (but are not limited to):
- What is the duration that you would require a photographer? What are the start times and end times?
- Would you require the use of studio lighting equipment?
- How would you like the photos delivered? Are you happy to receive the photos digitally that you can download? Or do you want an album (or some other product) to be produced and delivered?
- How soon do you require the images to be delivered? Do you want your photos within 48 hours of the event? Or are you going on holiday and therefore there is no urgency with receiving the photos?
- What do you want the photos for? Are they to be enlarged and/or printed? Or are they purely for social media?
Unfortunately there isn't a cookie cutter approach to determining the costs and this is largely dependent on a number of other factors so please feel free to get in contact with me about what your photographic needs.